Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter (2 Days / 1 Night)
- Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter (2 Days / 1 Night)
Tour OverviewExpand all
The Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand which takes the pilgrims to the holy temples of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri is probably one of the most important times of the year for Hindu devotees. Taking the helicopter journey to these abodes of gods in the Garhwal region of the Himalayas to attain salvation can now be easily done via a helicopter journey.
This is one of the most time saving, efficient and a hassle-free method. A 2 days and 1 night of complete Char Dham Yatra by helicopter will take you from Dehradun to all the Dham sites along with priority Darshan with the convenience of skipping the long and tiring queue.
Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
02 Days / 01 Night
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Bell 407/ AS 350 B3
Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath
8 May - 16 June || 10 Sep - 16 Oct
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri
Day 2: Harsil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation facility for 1 night
- Meal facilities and mineral water bottle
- Palki or pony charges in Yamunotri
- Car services in Gangotri
- Entry fee of any type (it has to be paid directly at the entrance)
- International / domestic ticket price
- Any other cost not mentioned in the ‘inclusions’ part above.