Vaishno Devi Yatra in Jammu and Kashmir is an extremely highly revered sacred Shaktipeeth pilgrimage in India. Surrounded by scenic natural beauty the journey to Mata Rani Ka Darbar i.e. the holy cave shrine is a journey which every devout Hindu and devotee of the goddess makes sure to undertake. People often team up this holy visit with a wonderful sightseeing in Jammu and Kashmir which makes the...
Kedarnath Dham is one of the most highly revered Shiva Jyotirlinga adorning the district of Rudraprayag in Devbhoomi Uttarakhand. This ancient temple which is believed to have been built by the Pandava brothers is also deemed for being the highest Jyotirlinga in the world. Reaching Kedarnath Dham is not an easy task since being located on an elevation of 3,500 metres above sea level it gets very challenging for the pilgrim to complete the journey easily. There are several ways and modes of transportation that would get you to the holy temple i.e. via trekking, Palki, pony or even helicopters.
The helicopter services for Kedarnath Dham temple is offered by a variety of pilgrimage travel companies at exclusive rates. These services are considered to be the most efficient, easy, safe and comfortable way of covering this difficult journey. Now you can even book these packages easily online and complete the trip to this legendary temple with ease. Here is all the information you need while travelling via a helicopter or chopper service:
How to Book a Seat in Helicopter for Kedarnath Temple Visit:
There are numerous companies that have been offering this helicopter service in Kedarnath for a really long time now. They are professionally managed and are all backed by a team of expert individuals who have been offering this service for a long time. All you will be required to do is book a flight online, submit all the relevant document of yourself and the people you are travelling with after which you shall be directed to a payment gateway where all the final payment for the booking on the mentioned dates shall be confirmed. That is all one has to do.
Approved Companies for Helicopter Services to Kedarnath:
Here is a list of some companies that offer these services and are very popular among the masses since a long time and have even carved out their dominant space in this field:
- Aryan Aviation – Considered to be one of the leading service providers for Kedarnath chopper services offer smooth journeys with the help of their very devoted and professional crew not only for the helicopter but also for ground duty. Their 5 seater helicopter services mostly commences from Guptkashi.
- Pawan Hans – This company is one of the most regularly occurring names that you will hear once you check out the list of aviation companies offering chopper services. They have even been awarded for their 6 seater chopper services from Phata helipad to Kedarnath Ji.
- UT air India – This aviation company is a subsidiary of companies like UT air JSC, Russia and is famous for being one of the major names on a world level. The maintenance and the safety standards of this aviation company is up to standard and sets the bar higher for other companies as well.
- Global Vectra Helicorp – along with Kedarnath and Char Dham helicopter services Global Vectra is also one of the top and leading providers for pilgrimage services in India. They have swift safe and smooth chopper services that can be availed from the day the booking opens to the time it shuts down for Darshan. They are known for their huge fleet of helicopters ranging from small and light to medium and choppers with twin engines as well.
- SAR Aviation – SAR aviation is one of the most reliable companies out there offering packages and chopper services for not only pilgrimage trips but also for private jet services as well. People can feel free to hire the chopper in case of business requirement, sporting events and more. They also offer pilgrimage getaways for various families and groups of people. The Char Dham Heli Services are operated from the Sahastradhara helipad present in Dehradun.
- Trans Bharat Aviation – This Delhi based private aviation company offers some of the most remarkable services to Kedarnath and that too at a very low and affordable price. The people taking this trip will g through a very scenic route and will have a potentially life changing experience. A much preferred option among travelers from all over the world.
- PremiAir – This is one of the most prime and famous helicopter service providers in India. They provide services ranging from small to big choppers and boast for having one of the largest fleets of choppers in the business. They offer chopper rides that are safe, secure and luxurious and deals with all the requirements of the travelers and passengers. Every aspect of the trip will be decided by your timings and convenience that is their specialty.
- Pinnacle Aviation – Just like its name this helicopter service provider company is top at its business and offer memorable helicopter services not only to Kedarnath but also to various different spiritual places as well. Considered to be one of the safest helicopter travel option. From Char Dham helicopter journey to Do Dham, Teen Dham and even Ek Dham every step of your journey will guarantee a spectacular experience.
- Bajaj Aviation – Probably one of the most trusted names in the aviation industry, this company is based in Noida and offers some of the best packages available for Kedarnath Yatra among others. Available at the best rates and designed to fit your need Bajaj Aviation has come a long way in providing flawless itineraries and delivering memorable pilgrimage trips.
- Heritage Aviation – Famous for being one of the fastest growing and quickly expanding aviation companies in India, heritage aviation has been offering its services from the year 2009. Ever since then they have managed to carve out their spot and set a bar in this industry especially known for offering chopper services from Guptkashi to Kedarnath among others.
Brief Plan of Helicopter Trip to Kedarnath:
Here is what a general Kedarnath helicopter itinerary of 1 day looks like:
7 am – Departure from Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. Be sure to report at the helipad an hour prior to the time of departure as mentioned in you itinerary. This is the time allotted to clear all the doubts that you may have with the helicopter company and completion of a few of your formalities.
7:50 am – Arrival at helipad in Phata /Sersi / Guptkashi / Sitapur etc. transfer to the shuttle service. The shuttle will take less than 8 minutes to get to the helipad at Kedarnath from where the temple is just 500 metres away. This is a mandatory change as put forth by the government of India and Uttarakhand.
8 am- Arrival in Kedarnath shrine. Since you will be bearing a VIP Darshan at the temple your shrine visit will enable you to skip the long lines of waiting in line outside. Remember that only people with helicopter tickets will be getting this service.
11:00 am – This will be your scheduled time of departure, when you will be required to make your way back to the helipad in Kedarnath. You shall be given a good amount of time to complete the Darshan and rest there or admire the nature for a bit. You can even go to some nearby places like Bhairav shrine and buy religious items at the shops present here.
12 noon – by noon you will be landed safely back to Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun hence ending the trip.
Why take Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter?
- You will be able to appreciate the journey more as you shall be able to witness the untouched beauty of the Garhwal Himalayas from high above.
- A helicopter will also cut down your travel time hence saving you a lot of time after which you can go to some other place for some fun sightseeing.
- In just 1 day anyone from children to senior citizens or physically challenged complete this otherwise very challenging journey to Kedarnath Dham.
- The helicopter ticket price is almost more or less same to that if you travel by road or some other way.